1. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor. Be sure to consult your own tax advisor and investment professional before taking any action that may involve tax consequences.
2. insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
3. trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors.
Our approach is personalized, because your needs are unique. We focus on helping business owners and successful individuals create, execute and monitor investment plans through our access to a full range of products and services offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network. We provide the following financial guidance:
Services for Individuals
- Pre- and Post-Retirement Planning
- Fee-Based Portfolio Management4
- IRAs & Roth IRAs
- Fee-Based Investment Planning
- Wealth Transfer and Charitable Planning
Asset Management Strategies
- Private Investment Management (PIM)3
- Fee-Based Portfolio Management4
- Tax-Efficient Investment Strategies
- Cash Management
- Retirement Plan Services - 401(k)'s, SIMPLE Plans1
Services for Endowments and Foundations
- Investment Consulting
- Investment Policy Analysis
- Philanthropic-Donor Services
1 Moran & Company Investment Consulting Group and its financial advisors provide non-fiduciary services only.They do not provide investment advice(as defined under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 as amended (*ERISA*), have any discretionary authority with respect to the plan, make any investment or other decisions on behalf of the plan, or otherwise thake any action that would make them fiduciaries to the plan under ERISA.2 Moran & Company Investment Consulting Group and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network are not tax or legal advisors. However, we will be glad to work with you, your accountant, tax advisor and or lawyer to help you meet your financial goals.3 The PIM program is not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.4 Fee based programs may not be appropriate for all clients.5 Securities-based lending has special risks and is not suitable for everyone. If the market value of a client’s pledged securities declines below required levels, the client may be required to pay down his or her line of credit or pledge additional eligible securities in order to maintain it, or the lender may require the sale of some or all of the client’s pledged securities. Wells Fargo Advisors will attempt to notify clients of maintenance calls but is not required to do so. Clients are not entitled to choose which securities in their accounts are sold. The sale of their pledged securities may cause clients to suffer adverse tax consequences. Clients should discuss the tax implications of pledging securities as collateral with their tax advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates are not tax or legal advisors. All securities and accounts are subject to eligibility requirements. Clients should read all lines of credit documents carefully. The proceeds from securities-based lines of credit may not be used to purchase additional securities, pay down margin, or for insurance products offered by Wells Fargo and any of its affiliates. Securities held in a retirement account cannot be used as collateral to obtain a loan. Securities purchased in the pledge account must meet collateral eligibility requirements. Please keep in mind that rolling over assets to an IRA is just one of multiple options for your retirement plan. Each option has different advantages, disadvantages, investment options, and fees & expenses which should be understood and carefully considered. Investing and maintaining assets in an IRA will generally involve higher costs than those associated with employer-sponsored retirement plans. We recommend you consult with your current plan administrator before making any decisions regarding your retirement assets
- Access to Lending Services through Wells Fargo affiliates
- Securities-backed lending